LookUp Rental and Purchase Prices
Number of dictionaries
Number of custom fields
Activating the app
Incl. online introduction
*) All contracts for Basis, Professional and Premium are not automatically renewed.
All prices are exclusive of statutory value-added tax.
Per Unit €*)
|License for 5 named users *) |
(including user documentation
- one user can be used generically)
Additional individual licenses
Service contract incl. ongoing updates
20% of license price
Optional support for the installation of LookUp,
Additional Module, Optional
Per Module €*)
Per Day €*)
Analysis and QA-Management
Training Level I Introduction
Training Level II Advanced
Training Level III Administrators
Training Level IV Knowledge Management
Individual trainings or consultation
*) All prices are exclusive of statutory value-added tax.
LookUp modules (descriptions)
Use the LookUp Statistics Module to draw up statistical evaluations and therefore increase the benefit of your terminology work.
- Identify the extent to which the translations are matched for each entry and language
- Determine frequently searched entries and translations
- Quickly find and add lacking entries and translations
Thanks to the Knowledge Module, LookUp can be extended to create a terminology administration system packed with knowledge. It facilitates the creation of relations between entries in the database and the graphic representation of such relations.
- Define relations
- Create translation pairs: Entries have one or several translations. You can use this module to allocate the translation of one language to the translation of an additional language.
- Establish relations with entries or translations
- Import and export relations
Use the LookUp Workflow Module to automate terminology processes.
This is achieved by allocating tasks (individually or in groups) with a scheduled completion date.
- Fill the database faster by way of co-operative terminology work (the entry updates are immediately visible for all users)
- Those with responsibility for terminology are at all times aware of the current implementation status
- Subsequent corrections can be avoided by way of faster completion